Track and train your dogs with the Alpha 200i system, featuring inReach® Iridium satellite technology, a sunlight-readable 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design.
- Designed to make tracking and training simple, accessible and fast.
- Track and train your pack while they're out in the field.
- Keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup and management.
- inReach technology helps you keep loved ones updated when mobiles can't (satellite subscription required).
- Navigate every hunt with the best in Garmin mapping and sensors.
User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled. The Alpha 200i dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs, from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5" display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design. You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technology2 adds two-way messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in thefield.